Honey Baked Ham
- 6-8 lbs Ham (traditional, uncooked, bone-in butt)
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh pineapple (cut into rings)
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 1/3 cups of Mama Healthy® Honey Crystals
- 2 tablespoons of ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Wooden toothpicks
If you do not have fresh pineapples use 20 oz. can of pineapples in light syrup.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rinse the ham and place it in your baking pan.
- Mix the ginger, Honey Crystals and water and pour over the ham.
- Pin the pineapple rings to the ham using the toothpicks.
- Pour the pineapple juice (or light syrup) over the ham.
- Sprinkle the ham with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cover the ham with foil.
- Bake the ham for 3 hours depending on the size of your ham (allow a bake time of 25 min for each pound).